Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Singapore's Public Disgrace!
(as originally posted on the Nature Photo Society)

I was doing some macro shooting at the Botanical Gardens this morning when I came across something that truly sickened me. It was a couple, engaged in an act so primal, and in such plain view that …well, I have never been so shocked, horrified and disgusted as I was when my gaze fell upon them.

There were school children about, and yet this randy couple just did not care.

They. Just. Kept. Rutting.

Shamelessly.

Isn’t the Singapore government there to protect our innocent eyes from this corruptible filth?!?

I was so stunned by their shameless and flagrant display of carnal hunger that the only thing I could do was turn my camera on, turn my flash on, position the tripod, set the flash, focus the lens, check the aperture settings, plamp the branch and snap off a few shots. How I managed to repeat this from a different angle I’ll never know.

Anyway, here are the photos. It’s what you came for you dirty perverts!

1) Double-Decker Happiness
300D, T180, 580EX, ISO100, f8, 1.3secs

2) Yeehaw!
300D, T180, 580EX, ISO100, f8, 2.5secs



Double-Decker Happiness

Yeehaw!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You voyeur!!!!

8:43 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home