Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sound and Vision you ain't Seen nor Heard Part 2

Damn I'm getting lax about this whole blogging thing, but regardless, here's Part 2.

Bogart Shwadchuck -- Bitch Go Buy Me A Hotdog.

It's supposedly a concept album, and while I've been playing it on high rotation I've not had, nor seen anyone themselves grab a hotdog. However, it is as catchy as hell. Download the whole thing, free.



Crystal Castles -- Air War

Sweet Jesus I cannot wait for their debut album. Full of good hooks and 8-bit beeps and blorps, this is one that is on massively high rotation. This is a fan video, which is ok I guess, but I'm more about the music and the weird layback on the vocal processing. Nice.



Dan Deacon -- Woody Woodpecker

Nothing crystalises early Saturday morning cartoons and batshit insane childhood memories quite like Dan Deacon's CD 'Spiderman of the Rings'. Another fan video, this is set to Woody Woodpecker. Brilliant.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home